I love lots of things. I love pretty things. I love inspiring things. I become ridiculously loyal and obsessed with things I love – like my dogs, my boys, my favorite coffee house, TV show, vacation spot and nail polish.
I love lists. So what better way to get a snapshot of me than with a list…
- I adore horses and find a barn incredibly therapeutic
- I am always in search of the perfect latte and donut.
- I am convinced my sister and I could win “The Amazing Race” if my sister ate the scary food.
- I am mad for plaid, shoes and clutches.
- I love the unconventional workout of climbing a mountain, boxing in a ring or kayaking.
- I say the words “dude” and “seriously” way too much.
- I am afraid of my sewing machine.
- I collect horseshoes. They are lucky.
- My closet is my happy place.
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is my all-time favorite movie.
- I am not afraid of a good green juice.
- I believe in fate, the stars and trusting your gut.
- Never underestimate the power of the perfect leather jacket.
- I am always up for a trip to a flea market.
- I get teary when I hear someone sing the national anthem.
- I choose to be optimistic. It feels better.
- Blue is my favorite color – especially when I see it in the sky, the sea and in denim.
- My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms – and I always eat the marshmallows last.
- If I could invite anyone to dinner, it would be Prince Harry…